Monday 21 January 2013

Day 10...


Today has been a funny old day, I am eating, enjoying what I am eating and still don't fully understand why I am not hungry?  I think the reason I am having such a hard job getting this around my head is the fact I used to eat so much food in one day and still felt hungry and  now I am eating less, a lot less and am not hungry!  I just don't get it.  Apparently its all to do with what I am eating now!

What I ate today... 21st January 2013

Breakfast...

Fresh chopped fruit cocktail.

Lunch...

Salad with cottage cheese and beetroot.

Dinner...

Chicken and vegetable and egg chilli stir fry.


The one thing I am finding hard to cut out is coffee :(  Its really hard.  I enjoy my cup of coffee, I do drink it with skimmed milk.  Saying that, I have cut my coffee intake, and am trying to introduce herbal tea. I look at it this way... even if I substitute 1 coffee for 1 herbal tea its progress!  I am hoping to eventually drink more herbal tea.. am in the process of sampling some...hmmm given me an idea! I think I will sample some and write what I think about them!  Great way to get me to drink them!! 

2 comments:

  1. I guess I probably would be wondering why the appetite went, but maybe you should try not to think about it and just be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a point Paul, I should be enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)