Sunday 13 January 2013

Day 2...

Day 2 and today I hurt!!  Got up feeling not hungry, this is a first!

What I ate today... 13th January 2013

Breakfast...

Fresh cut half of a honey dew melon.


Lunch...

Mexican chilli bean soup with 2 rivita.


Dinner...

Roasted sweet potato's, red, green, yellow peppers, mushrooms and carrots with lamb filet.  Steamed fine green beans and cauliflower.




Snack...

Half a tin of fruit cocktail in juice.



Again I went swimming in the evening, I found that whilst in the steam room the pain in my  legs was bearable... shame I had to get out!!  I am still feeling very positive, loving eating what I am eating and really surprised that I am not hungry or craving sweets foods constantly.  I have eaten an apple today and drank water and herbal teas, I actually am liking eating fruit.  

I am looking forward to tomorrow..oooh 9.30am!! Back for another exercise session, my legs still hurt but I will have to break through that pain barrier... I will try my hardest and give 100%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)