Wednesday 27 February 2013

Day 46...

What I have eaten today... Wednesday 27th February 2013

Breakfast...

Scrambled eggs with baked beans.  Looks like loads of beans, not really they spread across the plate!  And its my small plate :)


Lunch...

3 cracker bread with wild red salmon on top.  With sliced cucumber with a pinch of chilli powder.  And 6 small silver skin onions.


Snack...

A new snack bar I found, that is all seeds and really yummy.

Dinner...

Chicken breast cut in half with garlic and chilli sauce inside and wrapped in 2 medalions of bacon.  Then wrapped up in foil and put in the oven to cook slowly.  With cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and green beans.



Today I am very aware that I have to eat more protein, I am trying not to make an issue out of this and just carry on, but making small changes.  So with lunch I ate wild red salmon.. hmmm I did not care much for it to be honest.  It was a trial food, tinned... and I don't like it!  So I think I will stick to fresh or frozen salmon!  Well in a way I am pleased I tried it, I thought it would of been like tuna in a tin... live and learn!

With dinner we tried something new, flavored chicken and then wrapped it.  It was really tasty and moist too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)