Friday 15 March 2013

Day 62...

What I ate today... Friday 15th March 2013

Breakfast...

Egg with turkey rasher.

 What I left...

Lunch...

Nothing as feeling really ill...

Dinner...

Very thin omelette with sliced lettace and tuna mixed with a little mayonaise.

What I left...

So no eating is not going very well :(  I am trying to drink more but even that is hard.  Still got cramps, pain and bloated feeling... but hey I am still here, saying positive and hoping this what ever this is sorts its self out!  

On a plus note... I took Han to The Weight Loss Guys this evening, I could not take part.  Han did GREAT!!  I did feel a bit bad sitting on the side lines watching... 

Han got weighed and lost another 2 pounds so she is now at the lowest she has ever been... 16 stone and 10 pounds.  And I stood on the scales to give myself piece of mind that I am not actually putting weight on.. and it appears I have lost 3 pounds!  So now my new total is 21 stone and 10 pounds :)  So we both have a smile on our faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)