Wednesday 10 April 2013

I am a BzzAgent... if you did not know!

(Borrowed from Google Images)

If you have not heard of this before (Why not!) I basically try all types of products for free... and in return I give my honest opinion about the products I try.  Its a great way to give genuine honest feed back, and I love trying the products too... all the better as they are free!!

(Borrowed from Google Images)

I am what is known as a BzzAgent... and its a great play on words as I buzz about telling friends and family about the products I try!  I can give out free samples too and get feed back from that too.

I have not being doing this long, not long at all!! When we receive a product to try these are called campaigns and I had my very first one a few weeks ago!  And I was really excited about it too!!

My first campaign:

My first campaign was E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion and E45 Moisturising Lotion.


I will tell you about E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion first...

This body lotion is very light and not greasy at all, it is also very lightly fragranced.  This is very nice as it takes away the normal clinical smell you get one some lotions and creams.  Applying the lotion to my hands was a good move as my hands were all cracked and dry as well as being sore.  It felt smooth and actually soothing the more I rubbed it into my hands.  And I noticed the colour coming back to my damaged hands, they actually looked healthy and nice!

I have used E45 products on my daughter for years as she has eczema and needs to constantly apply lotions and creams to help hydrate her skin.  I have never really looked at specifically buying an E45 product just for me, for my dry skin.  Mental really as it does such a great job on my daughter!  So I was really chuffed to get this campaign to try the E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion.

I did do a trial, I applied the E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion to my hands for about one week, and I saw a change in my hands almost instantly.  The bottle however does say results within 3 weeks!  The bottle also says its 'Enriched for mature skin'.  I am just a little over 40 and I guess that counts me in!! I actually loved the feeling of it, light and smooth.. to keep my hands feeling lovely!  I trialed it for 1 week but to be honest I have continued to use it!  I love it that much and really love the way it makes my skin feel and look.


Next the E45 Moisturising Lotion...

To be honest once I had tried the E45 Nourishing and Restore body lotion there was no going to anything else, I was that hooked!  I gave it the benefit of the doubt though and tried it!

This lotion I found to be slightly thinner than the Nourish and Restore.  And it had no smell to it... although I thought it smelled of baby talc!  A honest type of smell... one you can trust!  The bottle says it soothes, softens and relieves dry and sensitive skin.... and that it does!! My daughter absolutely loves this lotion!  She applies it everyday and loves the feel as its not greasy it softens her skin.  

Looking at both E45 Nourish and  Restore body lotion and E45 Moisturising Lotion I can honestly say I have loved this campaign.  My daughter is feeling more confident using another E45 product and I really love the E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion and will be using it for many a year!

Another week on...

Thought I would give a further update... because I can!! 

OK so I have been using both E45 products for some time now and LOVE them!!  Thinking about it I really dont know what I used before!  Seriously !! I know there is bound to be the odd person that thinks I am making this up.. believe me when I say I AM NOT!! 

I have been using mostly the E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion, I have used it when I have come out of a shower, and at different times of the day.  It is a really lovely product and I cannot live without it now! 

The feel of it when applied is smooth and silky and makes my skin glow within seconds of it being massaged in.  I even got my husband to try it!  He used it on his face after shaving and well he said its good!  And coming from him that is Good!!  

Its a product now I will use for a long time... and know that my skin will benefit greatly from using it.

My You Tube Link: 

E45 Nourish and Restore Body Lotion - Review

I think it really strange how I sound... but I would think that! ha ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)