Friday 14 June 2013

What I did on the 14th June 2013...

Found this and thought it pretty interesting..

Breakfast:

Nothing.

Lunch:

Baby omelet with spring onion and cherry tomato with green salad mixed with avocado and cucumber.


Dinner:

Quarter of a pepperoni pizza.


Exercise:

Water (ribena) intake: 2 bottles

My thoughts for the day:

Just not hungry, feel slightly bloated so I am hoping its going?  Maybe back to normal tomorrow what ever normal is!? ha ha

Had maths today, did a mock exam ready for my exam next friday..eekkkk!  Oh I did OK, got all the questions right so I am feeling very positive.

In the afternoon helped my parents empty their caravan as they are buying a bigger one.  The caravan thing is an on going thing with them.  See they had a massive twin wheeler the same size as an arctic lorry, and had that a while then all of a sudden said they needed to downsize!  They did from an 8 birth to a 2 birth!  Drastic I know but they thought it was OK, for a little while!! ha ha then they decided they needed it a little bigger so got a bigger one!  I know ... see where this is heading!! ha aha well tomorrow they get another one!  4-6 birth one!  Getting bigger I know..soon they will be back to what they had! I will just laugh as I saw it coming! 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)