Monday 29 July 2013

what I did on Sunday 28 th July 2013...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Sunday.... hmmm an interesting day!  Went into town as they were holding a car and bus show. 

Some photo's Han took...








And this is Han taking the photo's... 


We then walked all along the promenade... miles it seems!  Almost as bad as when we did Race for Life!  (was the same place)

Walking is good for you, but OH why is it when we do it its HOT??? Something not right there!!

As for food... I did not eat a lot, too damn hot and well I was not hungry!

Whilst down the town for breakfast/brunch I ate a cheese scone, sorry no photo as I forgot to take my phone!

Then when we got home in the early evening I heated up the mince from yesterday and had a small bowl of that with some spicy chilli rice.


To be honest it does not seem like I ate a lot today but I have not been hungry.  I have continued to drink though... 

Water is very important...

(Borrowed from Google Images)


Sunday is always slow no matter what you do I think... roll on Monday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)