Saturday 7 September 2013

Weekend off! Normal service will resume Monday!

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Just thought I would pop in quick and say that normal service will resume on Monday as I am snowed under with washing and tidying up and sorting out the mess from our holiday! ha ha  Its incredible how much washing we have generated in 2 weeks.  

Monday will be a new day and a fresh start...

Oh and yes Trevor has moved!  He is now in the bedroom, so I can use him without disturbing Jon when he is watching TV.  Photo's to follow.

Oh and something else.... I heard off the college and I now have a maths place on a GCSE course!! Eeeeekk!! I am really excited about it and hope I can do it?  My tutor I had for functional skills said I can, so I will give it a go!

I am also booked onto an English functional skills course too... this I am scared about.  Sure I write my blog, and as you all know I have SpLd's so understanding English and doing it correctly will be a huge challenge for me.  But I am up for it!!

I am very excited about starting maths and English, its a new chapter for me.  And I want to learn, it all starts Tuesday eeeek!  So Wednesday I will let you know how it went!

It all happens Tuesday, Han is back at college on the 2nd year of her course and little old me... I start college to!  ha ha yes but I am only in 1 day per week! 

(Borrowed from Google Images)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)