Friday 13 December 2013

Friday 13th December 2013...


(Borrowed from Google Images)


Damn!! No pictures of any kind today as Blogger as decided not to up load them!  :(
I hope to upload them at a later date.... (next day) Yippppee I can put pictures in! :)




aaarrrrgh I want to post some photos.... :(

Ok... so today I again skipped breakfast... ho hum!

Lunch was brown wholewheat toast x2 slices with 5 beans mini pack.  Very filling and tasty.



Dinner was something really yummy I made... I am calling it my green healthy mix.  Its Wholewheat brown rice with spinach, peas, green beans, mange tout, sweet corn, sprouts mixed together with garlic! mmmmm



Photos to follow! :(

Not feeling this no photo... not being able to add things and the damn colour and font keeps changing... I will update this tomorrow..


Ooooh do you think its because its Friday 13 th !!!??? ha ha aha

OK... photos added the next day... must of been the Friday 13 th gremlin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)