Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday 8 th January 2014....

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Wednesday... half way through the week!  Spent all morning with my dad... mostly in Costa chatting and drinking one shot skinny lattes!  ha ha its good to catch up :)  The afternoon I wanted to start a new cross stitch project... I ended up starting it around 6.30 pm as something just kept getting in the way, the usual...dinner, stuff...  So yes started a new cross stitch project this evening and am loving it.

So what have I eaten.... apart from the 2 one shot skinny lattes! 

Breakfast.. Quick and easy, microwave porridge.... I did add a few dried cherries.


Lunch... Tried these yummy cereal bars.. blueberry, very tasty.


with some herbal tea...


Then for dinner I just took a load of vegetable out of the fridge and roasted them! I tossed them in chilli powder and herbs.

before....


After... with some chilli flavored mixed beans.


This was actually really filling... and I just may have to do this again as I really enjoyed it.  I love all the veg things... rather have no meat.

And then in the evening I had a bowl of 2 shredded wheat in semi skimmed milk.



So there you have it... this is what I have eaten today!  I dont feel hungry... and think I have done quite well today :)

I think when I am busy I tend to eat less... and this is also the same when I cross stitch!  Being busy and a great hobby cross stitching will help me lose weight! 

Here is my new cross stitch project...


All the bits...


My first house and the start...



I will keep you posted on my progress :)

So all in all I think an OK day...not a great day as I did not get chance to go to the pool :(  As it goes I have a dental appointment tomorrow... and WILL go to the pool tomorrow!  

Keep smiling :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for keeping on! I love the root vegetable mixture.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)