Thursday 10 April 2014

Thursday 10 th April 2014....

(Borrowed from Google Images)


What another lovely day it has been!

I went down the town with Han (daughter) today.... thought we would show you the sea front!  Han took the photo's... here is what we got up to!

Well by the sea you just have to have an ice cream!!


On the pier....







One of Han's great photo's....


Its sunny!!!  There not sun glasses I have...they are reactor lights glasses!


Then we went into the arcade on the pier... full of children's games!


We had so much fun!



We then decided to play this game... hook the fish...


HA HA HA Look what Han got!!! We were both jumping up and down and screaming!!



Just look at all the tickets!!!





We both were feeling GREAT so rather than have more pleasure we decided to give our tickets to a young boy (around 4) who was with his grandma ... he could choose a gift then!  The grandma was actually quite stunned!  And the little boy over the moon as he could get a new toy!  It made both Han and I feel all warm inside that we made someone else happy.

We had a really fun time on the pier today!

We then went into town, Han took a few more photo's..

This is Marks & Spencers Easter window... mmmm chocolate!


Then Han with a Thorntons chocolate bear...


I found this.. just liked the words on it...


As usual Han and I had fun...we usually do where ever we go! :)  



So stitching... hmm as I have been out all day not a lot been done!... here is my progress so far...

It is going to be slightly different as I have come up with something rather special.... 





OK the wonderful chart I stitched which was given to me by KimM...

This one from Little House Needleworks...'Goodwill'...


I decided to do something wonderful with this chart... to pass it on to another fellow stitcher... and then in turn once they have stitched it they would pass it on.. as so on...

I great idea.. and I hope it travels far! :)

The person I have decided to pass it onto to stitch is....

Starr Sarrazin


Congratulations!!  Naturally under the provision that you stitch and pass on the goodwill...

Please email me your address and I will pop it in the post to you  :)



Happy stitching and smiles to you all.....  :)

8 comments:

  1. I feel so lucky today!! How sweet of you to pick me! Looks like you and Han had a wonderful day! Before I got to the part about the two of you giving you winning tickets to the little boy, I just knew that you would give the tickets to a child. I'm sure you made his day. How nice for you to live so close to the beach. I would love that! Enjoy your night and happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so much fun :)
    And I love the mug ..so sweet
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Good, good, good for you two giving that little 4 year old your tickets. That brings a real big smile to my face too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day you had! And to share with the little boy - that is so thoughtful and gracious.
    P.S. Love the mug!!!! Have a great weekend.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could be better a fun day out with your daughter , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an amazing day out! And how lovely to give the tickets to a child, I bet he was very excited.

    The mug is great, where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun at the pier, sunshine, icecream and good company ....what could be better!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)