Thursday 4 December 2014

Feeling all Christmassy......


Hello wonderful friends...

Number 4 door got opened today... sorry you cannot see it open as I opened it like a drawer bridge!  But this is the wonderful candle behind the door, it smells glorious :)

Well I have finished the cute little design I started yesterday.. I thought a nice festive stitch to get me into the Christmassy mood :)

The design is from Heart in Hand called "Christmas Alphabet".  I think its so cute... so I made it into a little ornament :)  Hope you like what I did to it?

Christmas Alphabet stitching journey...








I recall seeing a really adorable stitched creation on Mii's blog with a cute bead handle... so thought I would try it :)  Thank You Mii for the inspiration :)

I also decided to stitch the snowman from the front  and put him on the back with some snow flakes.

I really loved stitching this... I think I need to find another cute festive stitch...

Any suggestions?  Something quick and festive? 

Off to think about what to stitch...

Happy Stitching...

Smiles :)

8 comments:

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)