Thursday 23 April 2015

Hello Blog Land...

Oh my I have been on a road trip and a half!!

Firstly so so sorry that my blog ceased to be for a little while...ha ha unlike me still hanging in there!  I cannot believe I have been gone 3 weeks...
Oh I am not fully back...just popped in whilst I had Internet just to let you all know I am still here!! And thank you so so much for all those out there thinking about me.

As I am here I wanted you to know that I have been keeping in touch with a very special lady...Nancy ... A lot of you out there already know her well from HERE.  I really found out by chance with just a simple email to Nancy that we shared an injury!! See she too has being having bother with a knee!!  I just want to say if your reading this dearest Nancy...your wonderful!! You really did and are helping to keep my sanity!! Thank You :)

Like I say just a short visit.... I am still not very well but took advantage of this internet time!!

I really am missing cross stitching....and please don't think I have forgotten about any of you, i have not! I assure you!! I need a little more time then I hope to come back again...hope you are all fine with that?

I cannot wait to catch up on what you have all been doing... And OMG!! When I am better I still have to tackle my first HAED !! Thanks to another lovely lady!! ;)

Ok I am going now.... It was lovely to pop in.. I will be back soon :)

Smiles and happiness to you all :)
Xx

18 comments:

  1. Jacquie, you inspire me. We are pain pals. You are so good at being positive my friend. You are still in my prayers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up! We will both be well again and back to doing creative projects once again. You are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon, Jacquie! Hope to hear from you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read your words again! You have been missed.

    You and Nancy should get together and do a three legged race, you've got one good set of knees between you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you again!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great to hear from you!!! So sorry--I know it hasn't been fun AT ALL!!!! I hope they'll get you perked up and back into life!!! Take care and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear from you! I'm very happy you are ok-ish:) Fingers crossed they will have you back home stitching in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear from you, Jacquie! Take care and swift recovery. You are MISSED!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am delighted that you are here!
    I wish you a speedy recovery!
    I'm waiting for you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you have been gone for 3 weeks.........you take care of yourself and get better and back here to us......but we can wait and be patient.............goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you and praying for your body to mend so you can enjoy stitching again.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful to hear from you! You have been missed. Praying for you every day and hope you get fixed ASAP! love and hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the hospital staff is finally sorting you out & fixing this leg malarkey... it's been going on for way too long! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sonice to hear from You ! I am still remembering You in My prayers 1 You will be back to stitching when You fel to be able..Do not hurryt ake your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to hear from you Jacquie. Hope you're on the mend at last! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to see you posting Jacquie! Hope you will be feeling better soon and able to join us in our stitching adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Get well soon Jacquie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely to see a little note from you Jacqui. Hope you are improving with each day.
    love and {hugs} x

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)